Visit Banks Mill during Derbyshire Open Arts to meet and buy from a diverse range of artists and makers in their working studios and view an exhibition of artwork around the building.
Artists taking part are:
- Kirstie Adamson, Magazine Collage Artist
- Susan Bedford, Textile Artist & Jewellery Maker
- Barbara Colbert, Fine Artist in Charcoal and Precious Metal Leaf
- Stevie Davies, Contemporary Fused Glass Artist
- Kim Fowler, Artist & Illustrator
- Mig Holder, Mixed Media Artist & Upcycled Garments
- Sue McNair, Ceramicist
- Emily Smalley, Textile Artist
- Christine Thomas, Mixed Media Artist
Free car parking is located at the Enterprise Centre, 37 Bridge Street and additional metered parking is available around the surrounding areas (free on Sunday).
Unfortunately there is no lift in the building however there is ramp access to the foyer area.